Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor

Default How to modify macros ?

Open them in the vba editor and make the corrections you require -

Robert wrote:
We have created some macros with Word 97. We find that there is some
mistake in the macros and would like to correct it.

Is it possible for us to modify them (We cannot find out how) ? OR
We have to create a new one (retyping everything) to replace the
existing ones ?
Thanks