jlifto

Default spell check in a procted table

How can I perform a spell check in a protected table in a word document?
Charles Kenyon

Assuming you mean a document protected for forms (that may or may not have a
table)...

From the spelling.grammar FAQ:

4. How can I spell-check protected forms
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/Macros...ProtectDoc.htm

--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.