Collasped and expanded text

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 10th 20, 07:11 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SafeTex[_2_]

Default Collasped and expanded text

Hello all

I have a question about collapsed or expanded text as explained for instance in a Microsoft article: https://support.office.com/en-us/art...5-f0233cd3520c

My question is that as the little arrow pointing downwards and to the right indicating collapsed text is not visible until you put the cursor over the corresponding text, how do you know if there is collapsed text and where in the document?

Once I have found such an arrow, I have to problems in expanding all collapsed text in a document but how do I find such an arrow in the first place QUICKLY when I can't see them initially?

Thanks in advance for any help