free typing area on a form.

Old April 19th 20, 09:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
ismaila.shuai[email protected]

Default free typing area on a form.

On Friday, July 18, 2003 at 1:31:25 PM UTC+1, Glenn wrote:
I have a form with text boxes and pull down lists that
users can tab between. the problem is in the bottom half
of the first page of this form I need the users to
basically revert to typing in as in a normal document;
their text may go on for 2 or 3 A4 pages or it may just be
a few lines. I've tried a text box with word wrapping and
auto-size but there seems to be some sort of problem
whereby even if I set the text box width property to 400
pixels initially it insits on formatting it in a l letter
wide column. so instead I tried using a frame, but the
problem here is that if the text overruns onto the next
page the entire frame is moved over onto the next page. Is
there a way to overcome either of these problems?

Thanks in advance,

Glenn.

Old June 28th 20, 06:50 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected]

Hb