Recover MS Word File Data

Old July 8th 20, 08:17 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

Default Recover MS Word File Data

On Wednesday, July 6, 2016 at 1:01:06 PM UTC+5:30, jamesdean250 wrote:
RecoveryFix for Word is a proficient utility to recover data from
corrupt Microsoft Word document.

Software features -

- Supports all modern file versions, including
2013/2010/2007/2003/XP/2000/97/95
- Supports recovery of data from all MS Word file formats i,e. doc,
dot, .docx, .docm, dotx, and .dotm
- Recovers Recovers text, tables, bulleted lists, graphics, charts,
URLs, OLE objects, headers and footnotes etc.

For more information about the software, visit:
http://www.mswordrecovery.com

--
jamesdean250

Recovering the MS Word files can be a challenging task, there are several ways by which you can recover the corrupt or damaged Word files data or Word documents.
For more info:- https://www.sysinfotools.com/recover...r-software.php