Adding Pages to Templates

Old March 24th 20, 08:59 PM
LivinBSE LivinBSE is offline

Default Adding Pages to Templates

Hi,

We have been asked to created templates for a company that has over 1500 different advisers, each have a different letterhead (1st page) but have the same continuation sheet with a lion logo in the header and a linked text box.
The problem we are having is that different advisers request a different amounts of continuation pages so we have a load of templates with different amounts of continuation pages that we just change the 1st page. Is it possible to set up a template and a macro they run thatís adds the continuation pages as needed.

I am very basic user in word so if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great.

Thanks in advance

Paul
Old June 24th 20, 08:46 AM
swaniawski swaniawski is offline

Originally Posted by LivinBSE View Post
Hi,

We have been asked to created templates for a company that has over 1500 different advisers, each have a different letterhead (1st page) but have the same continuation sheet with a lion logo in the header and a linked text box.
The problem we are having is that different advisers request a different amounts of continuation pages so we have a load of templates with different amounts of continuation pages that we just change the 1st page. Is it possible to set up a template and a macro they run thatís adds the continuation pages as needed.

I am very basic user in word so if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great.

Thanks in advance

Paul
I also need some advice to go the right way. I'm happy that we can share the knowledge together
Old July 23rd 20, 08:42 AM
kate991 kate991 is offline

Originally Posted by LivinBSE View Post
Hi,

We have been asked to created templates for a company that has over 1500 different advisers, each have a different letterhead (1st page) but have the same continuation sheet with a lion logo in the header and a linked text box.
The problem we are having is that different advisers request a different amounts of continuation pages so we have a load of templates with different amounts of continuation pages that we just change the 1st page. Is it possible to set up a template and a macro they run thatís adds the continuation pages as needed.

I am very basic user in word so if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great.

Thanks in advance

Paul
i'm newbee too. I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here.
rate my company
Old July 24th 20, 11:50 AM
poojashikre poojashikre is offline

Originally Posted by swaniawski View Post
I also need some advice to go the right way. I'm happy that we can share the knowledge together
Great Post.Thank you for sharing..
Online Python Training
Old Yesterday, 01:14 PM
Jyotsna Jyotsna is offline

Education in Odisha is witnessing a speedy transformation. College of Engineering Bhubaneswar (COEB) established in the year 1999 at Bhubaneswar is one of the premier institutes in the Eastern India. The College is approved by AICTE, Government of India and affiliated to BPUT, Government of Odisha, and accredited by NAAC and NBA. COEB has trained, experienced dedicated faculty members. The Civil Labs, Electronics & Telecommunication Labs, Mechanical Labs, Automobile Labs and the computer labs of COEB are equipped with highly sophisticated equipment. The institute maintains and manages enviable infrastructure facilities like a well-stocked library, Classroom, Conference Hall with advanced acoustics and visual equipments, hostels, a basketball court, a volleyball court, a badminton court, playground for cricket, martial art exercise ground, yoga hall, Gymnasium and Open air theatre for Annual Function. The students compete regularly in intercollegiate and state tournaments and have brought several laurels to the college. The college takes pride in celebrating various technical and non-technical events like Techfest, Cultural Fest, National Seminar and Workshop. Students also contribute to social causes like blood donation, plantation, cleanliness drive and environmental projects. Transportation facilities provided to all, the day scholars with its own fleet of buses that ply regularly on the various routes of with municipality jurisdiction of Bhubaneswar and Cuttack.

COEB has an independent Training and placement wings that ensure secure placement in reputed National and Multinational companies Like, Capgemini, Byjuís, Jaro Education, DXE Technologies, Hexaware, Infosys, Mindtree, cognizant, TCS , IBM, TATA Steel, ICICI Bank and many more. The Entrepreneur Cell also encourages students to become entrepreneurs. Well, that was a COEB at a glance, come to be a part of the Koustuvian family.

Join B. Tech, M. Tech, MBA and MCA at
College of Engineering Bhubaneswar (COEB)
www.coeb.ac.in

Adding pages previous to numbered pages LS Microsoft Word Help 1 June 24th 09 04:32 AM
When adding pages , can reference to pages change automatically? JWH Microsoft Word Help 3 August 7th 08 06:33 AM
Adding My Own Templates BRob New Users 3 July 24th 08 10:14 AM
Adding Templates bsbm525 Microsoft Word Help 5 January 19th 06 04:21 PM
adding pages to templates Connie Page Layout 1 May 9th 05 06:59 PM