highlight icon is missing from toolbar

Old May 27th 10, 09:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ann

Default highlight icon is missing from toolbar

Old May 28th 10, 05:45 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...oreMenuCmd.htm

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old May 28th 10, 05:45 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Old July 21st 20, 06:28 PM
DonaldMurphy DonaldMurphy is offline
Banned

I think for so many years they didn’t have any new feature in the MS Word. I was thinking they must voice note feature in it. While we speak the computer will type on the sheet automatically. It would help a lot as sometimes you can write top rated research paper writing services too much.