Inserting Tables on to a line

Old July 7th 20, 02:31 PM
Lowbands Lowbands is offline

Default Inserting Tables on to a line

Hi,
I was hoping someone may be able to help.

I'm using word 2010 and trying to insert a table into a line of text.
It is only 1 row high and has 3 column's and has the box lines around it.
I will need to place text in front and behind the table.

If anyone can help it would be really appreciated.

best regards

Alan