Print onto non standard size paper

Old July 11th 20, 09:23 PM
tanktata tanktata is offline

Default Print onto non standard size paper

Hi everyone, new to the forum.

I've been working on something at work where I need to print on non standard size paper. The dimensions of the paper are 210mmx100mm.

I've managed to print out to this size of paper, but I need to be able to print close to top and bottom edges of the paper, and thats where I've encountered difficulty.

I've tried to adjust paper size and margins but nothing seems to work.

I'm not overly familiar with Microosoft Word so was wondering if anyone could suggest where I may be going wrong?
Old July 12th 20, 01:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter T. Daniels

There should be no problem setting you margins in Word to within 1/4
inch (3 mm) of the edge of the paper, and since you discovered how to
change the paper size and the margin size, maybe the problem is that
your printer can't handle such a small margin?