Has my post been deleted or is it awaiting moderation?

Old July 19th 20, 11:02 PM
Ravindra Ravindra is offline

Location: India
Default Has my post been deleted or is it awaiting moderation?

Hi

I had created a new thread yesterday.

It is not being displayed yet.

Has my post been deleted or is it awaiting moderation?

The thread was titled “Problem with MS Word paragraph and character styles: format getting messed up.”

Thank you,
Ravindra
Old July 20th 20, 12:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter T. Daniels

There is no moderation. There are few readers.

Try again -- and be very specific about "messed up."

--
Ravindra

Old July 20th 20, 08:11 PM
Ravindra Ravindra is offline