Mail Merge inputting Company titles?

Old December 29th 04, 09:53 PM
BTClan

Default Mail Merge inputting Company titles?

I typed up the database and included company titles. When I merge it into a
main document the titles aren't there. I can't figure out what I am doing
wrong.

Thank you!
Old December 30th 04, 07:52 AM
Graham Mayor

You have not provided sufficient information to formulate an answer, but the
obvious question is - have you inserted the company title merge field into
your document?

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com