Inserted file

Old May 29th 06, 01:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Inserted file

Hello!
When I insert a file (eg a spreadsheet) in a word document using Insert
Objetc, I get the icon and the name under it displays the whole path to the
doc. I would like just to show the actual name of the file, is that possible?

Thanks in advace

Ruth

Old July 20th 20, 08:34 AM
Geiyalnter Geiyalnter is offline
Banned

Inserted file, A simple way which help you to know how to insert files. Given essayhave.com reviews methods are necessary which are important to choose, It is perfect to share our knowledge with others which is important to tell them and also start to insert files in work.