Characters are displayed in numeric field form

Old February 21st 07, 01:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bernard_GE

Default Characters are displayed in numeric field form

I have created a Word template with fields. Some of these fields are "Number"
type, without limit and formatted with "#'##0" pattern.
When a user fill up the form in protected mode, and type 'Three' or 'Twenty'
in the numeric field, a 't' or 'tt' is displayed instead '0'.
I try to add "\# ###,###" in the FORMTEXT filed code but this not fix my
problem.
Is somebody having same result with his form? Thanks for answer.