Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
larry larry is offline

Default two separate pages a in landscape

As I make to organize two pages in the Microsoft word and later print the
separate pages in paper 17x11 in the format landscape and to be the two
certain in the paper 17x11
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jean-Guy Marcil Jean-Guy Marcil is offline

Larry was telling us:
Larry nous racontait que :

As I make to organize two pages in the Microsoft word and later print
the separate pages in paper 17x11 in the format landscape and to be
the two certain in the paper 17x11

I am sorry Larry, but I cannot understand your problem.

Can you restate it using short sentences describing what you want to do and
what you have tried?

--
Salut!