Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Kay Kay is offline

Default Allowing a hyperlink in a locked form

I have a form which I lock but has a hyperlink at the end of the document.
When I lock the form the hyperlink no longer works. I have inserted a
section break to seperate the page that the link is on from the rest of the
document. I thought I could lock just the pages of the form and leave the
last page unlocked. I do not seem to be able to do this.
Can someone help.
Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...nksInForms.htm (same answer
as for your identical question in the docmanagement newsgroup -- please post
only in one place!).

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman