Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Wayne

Default How can I make a "floating" picture in a template (word 2002)?

I am trying to create a template with an office letterhead on it. The
letterhead will consist of two emblems (one on each side) with text
between them. I have the text in the middle done, but can't get the
emblems to stay put! I would like to be able to make them like the
"earth" picture in the Contemporary Letter template, where they can be
re-sized and moved around at will, but can't figure out how to do this.
If anyone has a better idea on how to do this, I am open for
suggestions! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Wayne

--
Wayne