Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Girlfriend Girlfriend is offline

Default How to create a customer list w/ 3 columns across/7 batches down?

I need to create a customer database on Word. It will contain the following:
Name, Address, City/State/Zip, Phone/Fax and Contact Information. The table
needs to be 3 columns across and 7 batches down. I have problems working in
Word because it always moves when trying to change any information. Does
anyone have any advice on exporting this into a different database? I tried
Access and it would only take 2 columns across and 2 batches down. When I
exported into Excel it would not export all the information or it would have
the information across the same line. HELP!