Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Steven S Steven S is offline

Default Write a letter in Word using contact info from Outlook

Can you tell me how I can create a letter template in Word that pulls names
and adresses from MS Outlook? I don't want to create a big mail merge...I
just want to be able to write a letter to contacts one at a time, but without
having to copy and paste the name and address each time.

Thanks,
Steven
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Set Outlook as your default e-mail application and use Insert Address - or
see http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm

Steven S wrote:
Can you tell me how I can create a letter template in Word that pulls
names and adresses from MS Outlook? I don't want to create a big
mail merge...I just want to be able to write a letter to contacts one
at a time, but without having to copy and paste the name and address
each time.

Thanks,
Steven

Importing Outlook Contact Info to Address Letters in Word mkissner Microsoft Word Help 10 July 4th 08 12:21 AM
Obtain contact info Freddy New Users 4 November 8th 05 03:02 PM
How do I insert contact info from outlook into word template lette Yellowhouse1976 Mailmerge 5 July 27th 05 03:37 PM
Can I write a letter in Outlook 2003 and then apply one of the st. New Outlook Lover New Users 4 March 27th 05 06:34 PM
How do I export Contact info from Outlook to Word? Anthony Blackburn Mailmerge 2 February 4th 05 07:00 AM