Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon[_2_] Gordon[_2_] is offline

Default Inserting data into Word document by a range of dates from Excel spreadsheet

I use Word (2007) to create a weekly "Notes" sheet for my group of Churches.
The names of the deceased, which we remember week by week on the anniversary
of their deaths, is held (at the present time) on an Excel 2007 spreadsheet.
Is there any way (by Macro for example) I can automatically insert the names
from the sheet into a table in Word by date range?
Or can someone think of a better way to do this? (I don't have Access)