weirdworkschedule

Default How can I change the order of the calendar to begin the week on S.

I want to order the days on a calendar beginning with Saturday. (Sat, Sun,
Mon etc.) I am using Word 2003. I have tried Powerpoint 2003 as well.

Does anyone know how this is done, or IF it can be done?
Barb Reinhardt

I just tried the Calendar wizard for Word and see what you mean. You
probably could do something quick and dirty with Excel. Otherwise, someone
else is going to have to help.
"weirdworkschedule" wrote in
message ...
I want to order the days on a calendar beginning with Saturday. (Sat, Sun,
Mon etc.) I am using Word 2003. I have tried Powerpoint 2003 as well.

Does anyone know how this is done, or IF it can be done?

weirdworkschedule

That is a good idea, I am going to try it! Thanks