Eskimo

Default macros warnings

Every time I open word 2003 I get the following warning;
Microsoft Visual Basic

The macros in this project are disabled. Please refer to online help or
documentation of the host application to determine how to enable macros.

I have followed these steps and am still getting the same warning everytime
the program is opened - does anyone know how to fix this?
BCP

Is this to do with Security settings in Word I wonder? Go to
Tools/Options/Security/Macro Security, there are security levels in there
that you could change, perhaps that's the answer.

"Eskimo" wrote:

Every time I open word 2003 I get the following warning;
Microsoft Visual Basic

The macros in this project are disabled. Please refer to online help or
documentation of the host application to determine how to enable macros.

I have followed these steps and am still getting the same warning everytime
the program is opened - does anyone know how to fix this?

Charles Kenyon

If you have OK'd macros in installed templates and Add-Ins under macro
security, this is almost certainly from an add-in installed in the Office
Startup folder rather than in the Word Start-Up folder. Unless you use the
Add-In in other Office programs, move it to the Word Startup folder. You can
find the location of this folder by looking in
Tools Options File Folder Locations (tab)

For more on the different kinds of templates, tabs on the file new dialog,
and locations of templates folders see
http://addbalance.com/usersguide/templates.htm.
--

Charles Kenyon