rsred5

Default Change the font size on the list of items on a Drop-Down Form Fiel

I have several Drop-Down Form Fields in a project that I am working on, but I
don't like the size of the font on the Drop-Down list. Is there anyway to
change it?

Ah, right, I forgot it's a menu. No way to change that, I think, without
changing the Windows Display Appearance settings.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Select the form field and change the font size.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.