Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jan Kratochvil Jan Kratochvil is offline

Default Word 2007 and Adobe Acrobat 6 connection

I have installed the new Office 2007.
In previous version Office 2003 I used the connection to the Adobe Acrobat 6
for exporting of PDF files with bookmarks, etc.

In new Word 2007 I can't find the option in panel to set and export my DOC
files into PDF.

But in Excel 2007 I have this accesory accesible.

Can somebody tell me how can I connect it into my Word 2007 as well?

Thanks
--
WIN XP Pro SP2, Office 2007
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The Acrobat 6 add-in is incompatible with Word 2007 and should be removed
from the Office startup folder. You can still create PDFs by 'printing' to
the Adobe driver. If you want full integration with Word 2007, you need
Acrobat 8.1

Jan Kratochvil wrote:
I have installed the new Office 2007.
In previous version Office 2003 I used the connection to the Adobe
Acrobat 6 for exporting of PDF files with bookmarks, etc.

In new Word 2007 I can't find the option in panel to set and export
my DOC files into PDF.

But in Excel 2007 I have this accesory accesible.

Can somebody tell me how can I connect it into my Word 2007 as well?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jan Kratochvil Jan Kratochvil is offline

Thank you for explanation.

--
WIN XP Pro SP2, Office 2007