markecb markecb is offline
Junior Member

Default Could not remove Restrict editing

how to remove "Restrict editing" option?
Whatever I do, I can not remove this option and double-clicking only gives the display as shown in Figure
https://www.flickr.com/photos/131020.../shares/zR442v
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you are setting up a protected form, don't forget to click the Yes, Start
Enforcing Protection button. Until you do, the form isn't going to work
properly.

On the other hand, if you activated form fields protection unintentionally,
just delete any form fields added to your document, save the document, and
close the Restrict Editing pane.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP