Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PJay PJay is offline

Default Problem with Visual Basic A in Word

I'm not sure that this is a Word specific issue, but when I select 'Insert
Chart' in Word 2003, the Office installer starts up and asks for the Visual
Basic disk, it's looking for VBA6.msi. It won't accept the original Office CD
and I can't find VBA6.msi on this CD anyway. I installed Visual Basic for
Applications as part of the original installation.

I'm working with Word 2003 installed as part of Office 2003 Standard
Edition. I also have Publisher 2003, OneNote 2003 and Visio 2003 installed as
seperate products (VBA was installed on all of these) so I don't know if
something here might have confused things.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?UEpheQ==?=,

Try asking in the Office.setup newsgroup. I know this has come up before, but I
can't remember the resolution...

I'm not sure that this is a Word specific issue, but when I select 'Insert
Chart' in Word 2003, the Office installer starts up and asks for the Visual
Basic disk, it's looking for VBA6.msi. It won't accept the original Office CD
and I can't find VBA6.msi on this CD anyway. I installed Visual Basic for
Applications as part of the original installation.

I'm working with Word 2003 installed as part of Office 2003 Standard
Edition. I also have Publisher 2003, OneNote 2003 and Visio 2003 installed as
seperate products (VBA was installed on all of these) so I don't know if
something here might have confused things.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)