Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cheryl Cheryl is offline

Default Translate English to Vienamese

I have a job-site where some employees speak Vientamese. I need to translate
Word documents from English to Vietnamese. How do I do this? When I try the
right clicking of specific words there is no choice for Vietnames.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Idaho Word Man Idaho Word Man is offline

Your best option is to hire a translator. Even in "simple" translations like
English to German, computer translations the words make come funny out. In my
opinion, you can't (or shouldn't) trust a computer translation.

Sorry,

Fred