Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Templar Templar is offline

Default Duplicate Word Files

Is there any way of running a search to locate duplicate WORD files? Thanks.
--
Templar
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

Without a fancy macro I don't think Word will do this for you.
Use the search function under Windows Explorer, you can either search for
..doc or narrow you search with some of the characters in the file name you
are searching for. Once the search is complete, resort by name.