Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Bunpeng Bunpeng is offline

Default CC or BCC field for email merge

I use office 2007. I can send email merge (from MS. Word) to my recipient
list in Excel but I want to CC those message to my colleague as well. How and
where do I find those CC or BCC field.

Thanks indeed in advance for your answer
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Mail Merge does not have that capability. You can however do it my
automating Outlook as is done in the macro contained in the article "Mail
Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

--
Hope this helps.