justlearnin

Default mailmerge difference between 2000 and 2003

When I had a document set up for word 2000 then switched to 2003, the way
2003 works is different than the way 2000 did. Any easy way arount inputting
with 2003?
Anne Troy

There's a lot of differences in mail merge between 2000 and 2003. Which
specific issue are you talking about?
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"justlearnin" wrote in message
When I had a document set up for word 2000 then switched to 2003, the way
2003 works is different than the way 2000 did. Any easy way arount

inputting
with 2003?

justlearnin

How about that when I used to change fiels in 2000, they were in a database
like screen and real easy to change, but now it is all different. I am
needing to update information on a form I am using.

"Anne Troy" wrote:

There's a lot of differences in mail merge between 2000 and 2003. Which
specific issue are you talking about?
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"justlearnin" wrote in message
When I had a document set up for word 2000 then switched to 2003, the way
2003 works is different than the way 2000 did. Any easy way arount

inputting
with 2003?

Graham Mayor

http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm will get you
working more or less in the same way as before, but note that Word is now
expected to provide the formatting, so in case of problems see