Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tonya

Default stationary

We would like to use our logo on all out going emails but, I'm unable to use
it unless it is as an attachment.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

If you are using Word as your e-mail editor:

In a new Word document, create the signature you want to use, adding a
graphic with the Insert | Picture command. Don't worry about any text
formatting yet.
Select the entire signature and use Format | Styles to apply the E-mail
Signature style.
Format the text however you like.
Select the entire signature again and use Insert | AutoText to create a new
AutoText entry.

Your new signature should now appear on the WordMail signatures list.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Tonya" wrote:

We would like to use our logo on all out going emails but, I'm unable to use
it unless it is as an attachment.

How can I design my own stationary page to be used in MS Word? Jane Microsoft Word Help 3 January 11th 06 12:33 AM
Why does stationary template only cover half my page? wildrover96 Microsoft Word Help 0 December 14th 05 07:06 AM
Stationary options Goldie Page Layout 1 November 25th 05 09:07 PM
How to copy my pictures as stationary Suwaneeannie Microsoft Word Help 1 February 18th 05 12:42 AM
stationary template logo help Tom Leylan Page Layout 12 January 18th 05 12:12 AM