Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
tom bo tom bo is offline

Default why does only bottom half of words appear

When typing in Word (2007) only the bottom half of my letters appear. What
can I do to stop this? (Aside from not typing at all!)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Possibly because you set line spacing to exactly something, and you
chose a font size that is larger than your line spacing?

tom bo wrote:

When typing in Word (2007) only the bottom half of my letters appear. What
can I do to stop this? (Aside from not typing at all!)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
tom bo[_2_] tom bo[_2_] is offline

I noticed that the line spacing defaults to "Normal" which is 0.5 spacing,
whereas I have to select "No Spacing" to get single spacing. I don't know why
it defaults to that. I am not aware that I set it.

You gave me good direction. Thanks!
TOMBO

tom bo wrote:

When typing in Word (2007) only the bottom half of my letters appear. What
can I do to stop this? (Aside from not typing at all!)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Press Ctrl+Alt+Shift+S to display the Styles task pane. Click the Manage
Styles button. On the Set Defaults tab, change the line spacing to "Single."
Check the "New documents based on this template" option, and then click OK.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

news