Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
amy amy is offline

Default can not see icon (picture) on embedded document (in Word 2007)

For some reason (no matter how I attach a file within Word 2007), I can not
see the actual picture, I can see some of the text description and if I click
around it I can see the dotted lines around the object (& can even open the
file), but I can not see the picture.

I have tried via
1. the Insert/Object/Create from File/Display as Icon
2. the opening of the file I want to embed, Selected All/Ctrl-C, then Paste
Special within the document/selected the MS Word Object & Display as Icon
3. I try to change the shape of the object, but then I can no longer see any
text

Any assistance would be appreciated (the MS Office Online Help was of
absolutely no help).