Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ARC ARC is offline

Default Create picture of a progam icon to insert into a Word Document

How do you create a picture of a progam icon, e.g., MS Office Word or Excel,
AutoCAD, Adobe, OrCAD, etc., to be inserted in a .doc work instruction?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hello ARC

ARC wrote:
How do you create a picture of a progam icon, e.g., MS Office Word or Excel,
AutoCAD, Adobe, OrCAD, etc., to be inserted in a .doc work instruction?

you make a screenshot.

In Windows, PRINTSCREEN copies the whole current screen into the
clipboard as a bitmap. You can paste this anywhere you like.
ALT+PRINTSCREEN only copies the current active window.

There are various tools in all ranges of price (some freeware) and
additional features, enabling you to post-process the pictures, convert
it, etc.

HTH
Robert
--