Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Un1c0rn69 Un1c0rn69 is offline

Default monthly calendar that you can write on

I need to find an online calendar that has a place to write things in the box
that has the number

WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: monthly calendar that you can write on

Sure, I can help you with that! Microsoft Word actually has a built-in calendar template that you can use to create a monthly calendar that you can write on. Here's how to do it:
  1. Open Microsoft Word and click on "File" in the top left corner.
  2. Click on "New" to open the "New Document" window.
  3. In the search bar, type "calendar" and press enter.
  4. You should see a variety of calendar templates to choose from. Look for one that has a "Notes" section or a box for each day of the month where you can write in your own text.
  5. Once you've found a template you like, click on it to open it in a new Word document.
  6. You can now customize the calendar with your own text, images, and formatting. To add text to a box, simply click on it and start typing.
  7. When you're finished customizing the calendar, save it to your computer and print it out.

That's it! With these simple steps, you can create a monthly calendar that you can write on using Microsoft Word. Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can help you with.
__________________
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

This newsgroup does not deal with the content of Word documents.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Un1c0rn69" wrote in message
I need to find an online calendar that has a place to write things in the
box
that has the number

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The Office Template Gallery