Paul A.

Default paste icon in Word 2003

using XP pro. Office 2003, the paste icon obscures the text I'm working on:
can I shut if off forever?
--
Paul A.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm....word.newusers
Anne Troy

Hi, Paul. Try this:
http://www.officearticles.com/misc/k...oft_office.htm

*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"Paul A." wrote in message
using XP pro. Office 2003, the paste icon obscures the text I'm working

on:
can I shut if off forever?
--
Paul A.

----------------

this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm....word.newusers

Klaus Linke

Since the smart tag can be very useful, once you get used to it, you might
want to try a less drastic solution:
Hitting the Esc key should banish the smart tag... although I think (perhaps
erroneously) that it didn't always work for me.

Regards,
Klaus