maryj

Default document name or path is not valid

Client has documents on shared network drive. The Word docs were created
using Word 2000. One of his co-workers was using a terminal PC with Office
2003, edited some documents and now users with Win2K/Office2K can not open
the files. They get the error: "document name or path is not valid." We tried
to copy the file to his desktkop but got an error about the file being in
use. Some of these documents have long file names - could that be an issue?
--
maryj