Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
godfather57

Default paste issues - only pastes icon image of purple book with yellow ?

I am using Word 2002 - every time I attempt to paste into a document, I get
an icon image of a purple book with a yellow question mark on it. Why is this
and how can I stop it? I never had this problem before I had this newer
computer. I have not been able to paste into Word for quite a while now - and
need it.

Thanks in advance.