Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Colleen

Default Question about setting tabs

Hi. I am working on a manual section that looks like this:
Uses -to treat cancer
-to use for other purposes
-preferable
I can't figure out any other way to do it except in a table. Is that
advisable or am I missing the boat?
Thanks, Colleen.

--
Colleen
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Herb Tyson [MVP]

There are other ways, but that's precisely one of the types of information
presentation that Word's tables are designed to handle... so go for it.

Note... if you don't need/want borders, turn on the Tables and Borders
toolbar and turn off the borders you don't want.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"Colleen" wrote in message

Hi. I am working on a manual section that looks like this:
Uses -to treat cancer
-to use for other purposes
-preferable
I can't figure out any other way to do it except in a table. Is that
advisable or am I missing the boat?
Thanks, Colleen.

--
Colleen

Setting tabs and using rulers CJBookie Page Layout 1 September 9th 05 11:46 PM
Setting tabs for a document Gerry Goldberg New Users 2 September 9th 05 05:02 PM
Setting Tabs Fern Microsoft Word Help 2 August 9th 05 02:51 PM
Copying Excel data into Word: setting the Tabs Sam Page Layout 4 July 17th 05 05:01 AM
Problems with setting tabs accurately (metric) Eric G Page Layout 3 March 5th 05 04:29 PM