Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Eliz Eliz is offline

Default All office 2003 documents starts with the curser going from right to left

I have a problem my computer. Every time I open a document in office,
it opens with curser starting from right to left. It also says hebrew
on the bottom of the window. All the reaginal setting are set to only
english. I did have hebrew set before but I did reset all setting to
English. I uninstalled and reinstalled office 2 times. If the problem
is the normal template that has not been resaved to start normally, how
would I delete all the normal templates and reinstall the default one
which come with a fresh install of office. Thanks in advance for your
time

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Change the language in Windows via the Control Panel, Regional Settings.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Eliz" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a problem my computer. Every time I open a document in office,
it opens with curser starting from right to left. It also says hebrew
on the bottom of the window. All the reaginal setting are set to only
english. I did have hebrew set before but I did reset all setting to
English. I uninstalled and reinstalled office 2 times. If the problem
is the normal template that has not been resaved to start normally, how
would I delete all the normal templates and reinstall the default one
which come with a fresh install of office. Thanks in advance for your
time

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Eliz Eliz is offline

I did change the lanuage setting, yet I still have the problem. Can it
be something with the normal template?
Doug Robbins - Word MVP wrote:
Change the language in Windows via the Control Panel, Regional Settings.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP