Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CarlaP CarlaP is offline

Default "Save As" in Word 2002

Today I'm unable to use "Save As" for a Word doc. I get a dialog box, I can
browse to a different location, and rename the doc but after I click "Save"
nothing happens. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance for any assistance,
Carla

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CarlaP CarlaP is offline

Hi Suzanne,
When I click "Save" in the browser window I expect the doc with the new name
to be saved in the new designated location. This doesn't happen.
Thanks,
Carla

"CarlaP" wrote in message
Today I'm unable to use "Save As" for a Word doc. I get a dialog box, I
can
browse to a different location, and rename the doc but after I click
"Save"
nothing happens. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance for any assistance,
Carla

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CarlaP CarlaP is offline

Ratz.
We've got great, multilayered protection and use McAfee at the workstation
level. This isn't a systemic problem; only one person is having this problem.
Thx again,