Marvy

Default internet postage won't turn off with mail-merge

When I try to do a mailmerge for letters, my internet postage (stamps.com)
log-in appears and it won't cancel so I have to hit cancel continously for
each letter to merge. What's wrong.
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?TWFydnk=?=,

When I try to do a mailmerge for letters, my internet postage (stamps.com)
log-in appears and it won't cancel so I have to hit cancel continously for
each letter to merge. What's wrong.

You need to ask this of stamps.com, or the company that supplied you with the
software for stamps.com

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org