Evan

Default Creating a Mail list from OutLook Express

I'm using Word 2002 and trying to create both a mail list and address labels
from my outlook express address list. I have tried to do it following the
office assistant but its just not happening. Can you explain it a little
better for me. Thanks

--
evan
Graham Mayor

Outlook Express address book is not directly compatible with Word. You can
create a data file from it by exporting it to a comma delimited text file
(file export other address book) and use that to create your merge. You
need Outlook to provide the sort of integration you are anticipating.