BLJ

Default How can you print all documents in a mail merge?

When I complete a mail merge, each merge letter is indicated as page 1 of 1.
When I issue a print command, only the current record is printed.
I want to print all the records I have merged.
How is this done?
Graham Mayor

Either merge to the printer or merge to a new document and print all. In the
merged document the individual letters are separated by sectio breaks so can
be addressed by section for printing those letters individually eg Print s1
will print the first letter.