Jo

Default how do I make a multi page wedding program go in correct order?

I have tried printing out a wedding program using the templates (with the
short edge option) but the text gets broken up to different areas when the
pages are put together. How do I format to avoid this?
Carol

Hi Jo,

This sounds like a printer problem to me. Are you saying that it looks fine
on your screen but when you print it out, it doesn't print such that you can
put the program together properly? I had the same problem recently but when I
used a printer that was set up to print booklets it came out just fine. I
hope this has been helpful to you.

"Jo" wrote:

I have tried printing out a wedding program using the templates (with the
short edge option) but the text gets broken up to different areas when the
pages are put together. How do I format to avoid this?

Do you have Word set for "Book fold" (File | Page Setup | Margins)?

"Jo" wrote in message
I have tried printing out a wedding program using the templates (with the
short edge option) but the text gets broken up to different areas when the
pages are put together. How do I format to avoid this?

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

sitting here quietly, biting my tongue

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Do you have Word set for "Book fold" (File | Page Setup | Margins)?

so
all may benefit.