Matt

Default Soccer Table?

How do the papers do it? When i put in scores i want the table to change
automaticaly. also the top scorers list
(players)

But how? also, i need 1st to have the same amount of points(last colum)
if equal i need goal difference to seperate them(2nd last colum) and if
still equal goals for(4th last colum)

does nyone know how to do this?

i don't know anything about a computer so please(if u know the answer)
explain in a very simple mannner
Luc

Matt,
If you ask me I think this is a job for Excel rather than Word.
Go to Microsoft.public.excel
Luc
"Matt" schreef in bericht