Lichi

Default Change merged document layout

I have a Merged document in Microsoft Office 2003 for address labels in 2
columns, but now I need to change it to 3 columns in order to print address
labels in Avery 5160 (3 columns)...
Doug Robbins

If you still have access to the datasource, just start the process again
with the new label format.

If you don't have access to the datasource, see "Convert Labels into Mail
Merge Data File" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website at:

http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP