Tammy

Default mailmerge numeric

I am trying to print a numeric field which is mailmerged into my document.

The data is stored as 6.5 or 7 both as decimals and whole numbers.

When printing the decimal value without a \# format it does not print the
decimal point. But when I add a \# ##.## switch it adds the two number
together. 6.5 will print as 11 (6+5) 11.5 prints as 16.

Can anyone tell me how to correct this?
Graham Mayor

I am not able to reproduce this, but if your switch should have quotes
\# "#.##"
or
\# "#.00"
What is the rest of the field construction?