dlvery

Default mailmerge wizard locator

How can I activate the mailmerge wizard once I am in a word document and it
disappears? I started with it but then it disappears as I go through the
steps along the way. I looked in 'tools', 'mailmerge' but can't locate it.

Thank you
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?ZGx2ZXJ5?=,

How can I activate the mailmerge wizard once I am in a word document and it
disappears? I started with it but then it disappears as I go through the
steps along the way. I looked in 'tools', 'mailmerge' but can't locate it.

I've never experienced the Mail merge wizard (task pane) disappearing while
working in a mail merge document. Which version of Word are you using? What
actions do you perform when it goes away? Which steps are involved when it
happens?

You certainly won't find a mail merge wizard in any version of Word that has
Tools/Mail merge. It's only in versions where the menu command is
Tools/Letters and mailings

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org