piperdan

Default How can I send multiple faxs through mail merge to my customers?

Word goes to my contact list and tries ti verify the fax number, which is
only in the data source. Mail merge stops.
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?cGlwZXJkYW4=?=,

Word goes to my contact list and tries ti verify the fax number, which is
only in the data source. Mail merge stops.

Ask in an OUTLOOK newsgroup; they have a better grasp of how faxing software
works.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org