MIK3239

Default creating picture directory

How do I create a picture directory in Word XP for a church...the mail merge
already works for the data, we just cant get the picture lined up with the
right contact. HELP!
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?TUlLMzIzOQ==?=,

How do I create a picture directory in Word XP for a church...the mail merge
already works for the data, we just cant get the picture lined up with the
right contact.

I'm afraid your question is unclear. You have contact data... stored in what
application?

And you want to merge a picture specific for each contact?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Doug Robbins

See the "Graphics from database" item under the "Special merges" section of
fellow MVP Cindy Meister's website at:

http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...r/MergFram.htm

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,